KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Support the development and presentation of content for EQUIP project to be shared with key audience – internally and externally.
· Prepare relevant communication educational messages for the purpose of internal and external use, in coordination with the Advocacy and Communication Coordinator.
· Ensure the branding and communications guidelines of Save the Children, donors and govermental partners are consistent across education programs in consultation with the Advocacy and Communication Coordinator.
· Lead on information and communication flows between EQUIP operational team and ACCM.
· Act as the focal point for uploading the education-related content to contenthub.
Lead on developing and implementing effective ways of communicating lessons learnt, good practices, evidences of changes and use them to influence policy and practice changes with various stakeholders including communities, partners, donors etc
Manage the production of compelling photo stories, project achievement, case studies, audio-visual materials for EQUIP/education projects from the field to highlight education intervention by Save the Children’s, including commissioning of photography and film when required.
Lead the implementation of communication related activities in education programs including the commemoration of international days’ development of pursuers and community campaigns including logistic aspects
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
Willing to take disciplined risks.
Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity