- Demonstrates expertise within the training topics mentioned – submission of organizational profile
- Registered organization in Sudan
- Ability to coordinate, organize and provide trainings in Arabic in accordance to the FMOH/WHO guidelines
- Familiar with the Sudan health care system
- Must submit at least 1 reference from another organization they have previously been engaged with
Interested training institutions or Individual consultant(s)/consultancy firms are expected to submit the following:
A. training proposal (Not more than 4 Pages)
- Institution or individual Profile.
- Clear course curriculum, work plan, and timelines describing the proposed methodology/approach to each training subject.
- Proof of experience in handling similar training courses by providing a list of past and present clients for which the training institution or trainers has already conducted training.
- Provide at least two examples of workshop materials previously utilized.
- Indicate qualifications of the lead team and support team, with CVs and functional responsibilities of the key people to be engaged.
- Contact details of at least three references from recent consultancies.
B. Budget Proposal with Narrative each training separately.
- Include a narrative for your budget that describes, in detail, a breakdown of unit costs for each budget line item.
- Indicate terms and conditions of payment
- Please include bank account details
Note: All costs should be presented in US dollars.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1.0 TERMS OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. IMC may contact Applicants to confirm the contact person, and address, and to confirm that the application was submitted for this advertisement.
2. False Statements: Applicants must provide full, accurate and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments.
3. IMC reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
- To disqualify any application based on Applicant’s failure to follow solicitation instructions;
- To waive any deviations by Applicants from the requirements of this advertisement that in IMC's opinion are considered not to be material defects requiring rejection or disqualification;
- Extend the time for submission of after notification to all potential Applicants;
- Terminate or modify the TOR process at any time and re-issue the TOR to whomever IMC deems appropriate;
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
- Issuance of this advertisement does not constitute an award commitment on the part of the International Medical Corps.
- All proposal preparation and submission costs are at the Applicant's expense and will not be reimbursed.
2.0 Application Submission:
Interested applicants should submit their training and budget proposal (A, B), together with other supporting documents to: email@example.com
Applications must be received no later than Thursday, October 5th, 2023, at 4:00 pm Sudan Local Time. This deadline will be strictly enforced. If you are sending multiple files, please attach them in rare to one e-mail.
3.0 Confidentiality Statement
All data and information received from IMC for the purpose of this assignment are considered confidential and are to be treated as such. The training institution or consultant shall use such data, information and materials solely for the execution of these Terms of References and the related consultancy activities. The training institution or consultant shall now disclose, share, or distribute any confidential data, information, or materials from IMC to any third party without the prior written consent of IMC.
4.0 Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights arising from the execution of these Terms of References, including any training materials, content and resources developed or utilized during the consultancy, shall be owned by the International Medical Corps (IMC). The chosen training institution or consultant shall grant IMC a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute and publicly display any materials or content created as part of this consultancy. The training institution or consultant acknowledges that any materials, content or resources developed or utilized during the consultancy are considered work for hire, and therefore, IMC shall be the sole and exclusive owner of such materials and content.
5.0 Code of Conduct
All Consultants are required to adhered to and promote International Medical Corps shared responsibility and obligation to report matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report to International Medical Corps.
6.0 Equal Opportunity
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal consultancy opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
Payments are delivery-based. Any deliverable not meeting the required specifications will have to be reworked and resubmitted at no additional cost. The proposed payment schedule for this assignment is in USD fixed fees paid (end of assignment). International Medical Corps shall pay Consultant at deliverable rate. Payments are made upon submission of final reports and related databases on completed tasks, outlined against planned outputs. Based on the report and satisfactory performance, payments will be certified by the supervisor.
8.0 TITLE RIGHTS
International Medical Corps shall be entitled to all property rights including but not limited to patents, copyrights and trademarks with regard to material, which bears a direct relation to, or is made in consequence of, the services provided to the organization by the consultant.
Consultants are fully responsible for arranging, at their own expense, such life, health and other forms of insurance covering their period of service on behalf of International Medical Corps as they consider appropriate. Consultants are not eligible to participate in life or health insurance schemes available to International Medical Corps employees
International Medical Corps complies to the country taxation laws and any agreed fees will be subject to Sudan taxation law under this contract.
11.0 TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Either party may terminate this contract before the expiry date of the contract by giving notice in writing to the other party.
The period of notice shall be 5 days in case of contract less than 2 months duration and 30 days in the case of contracts for longer periods; provided however that the in the event of termination on the grounds of misconduct or the in the event of termination on the grounds of misconduct or poor performance by the consultant, International Medical Corps shall be entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
In the event of the contract being terminated prior to its due expiry date, the consultant shall be compensated pro rata for no more than the actual amount of work performed to the satisfaction of International Medical Corps.