NASPORT believes that its employees are the key driving force behind its success and invests in training and development programs regularly. We offer our employees exciting opportunities to learn and broaden their experience thus contributing to their car
Vacancy No: 1
Fluency in English (speaking, writing and reading) is required.
No. of Post:
One Year Renewable
15 August 2022
The role is responsible for managing import/export cargo handling services and deliveries for all cargo operations. Furthermore, the role is responsible for ensuring compliance as per global best practices stipulated by client and other local/international regulatory auhorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise import/export operations of air cargo
- Monitor and ensure proper handling for special cargo consignments as per departmental SOP.
- Ensure resource optimization related to staff, space, equipment and facilities for delivery of timely & quality customer service as per service level agreement (SLA).
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure handling of incidents/issues for optimum efficiency and standards
- Maintain and update standard operating procedures as per new norms and practices
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers, customs, government ministries to ensure completion for customers’ requirements and other related formalities
- Performs other related duties as assigned by line manager
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a supervisory or management role in cargo operations
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and timely decision making
- Leadership as well as team-building skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and local language as indicated
- Required Training (Basic/Advanced Cargo, DGR Training, Proration Training, Customer Service Training)
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit application including Position name through Afaroug@nascorporate.com or to HR Department All application should be submitted before the 15 Aug 2022. Only qualified and short listed candidates will be contacted