NASPORT believes that its employees are the key driving force behind its success and invests in training and development programs regularly. We offer our employees exciting opportunities to learn and broaden their experience thus contributing to their car
Vacancy No: 1
Fluency in English (speaking, writing and reading) is required.
No. of Post:
One Year Renewable
15 August 2022
The role is responsible for assisting and managing activities related to ground handling and cargo operations. Furthermore, the role is responsible for ensuring compliance as per global best practices stipulated by client airlines, ISAGO, ICAO and other local regulatory and government agencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage ground handling and cargo operations to ensure on-time performance with strict adherence to all relevant statutory regulations and requirements
- Embed a safety culture in all cargo, ramp and passenger handling activities and ensure delivery of quality customer services for all client airlines
- Analyze operational discrepancies and ensure comprehensive and appropriate resolution
- Plan and ensure compliance with service level agreements (SLA) in all operational areas for catering to operational variations
- Ensure analysis and timely submission of required reports, as well as communications and documents as required
- Ensure prompt response to clients on service requests and timely completion of operational checklist
- Provide regular updates on any operational issues, constructive communication feedback of assigned operations, staff performance evaluation and any other irregularities that may affect the safety, security or timeliness of operations
- Ensure timely training & relevant briefings for maintaining skill level of team and on any enhancements relating to relevant systems to improve efficiencies in cost, productivity, and customer service
- Maintain excellent relationships with client airlines, immigration, customs, DGCA, airport and other regulatory authority, as required, to ensure superior customer service
- Ensure availability of GSE for operations and maintenance of assets
- Ensure safety & security standards and compliance for all processes to reduce the number of incidents/accidents
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring required resources are available to ensure quality, safety, security and environment; also responsible for internal & external audits in coordination with station QHSE department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by line manager
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferable
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a managerial role in ground handling operations
- Leadership skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, oral and written English communication skills and local language as indicated.
- Excellent knowledge of aviation industry, airport operations, ground handling operations and procedures, DCS, contract management, and local required regulations
- DGR CAT 9, DCS and SMS advance required
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit application including Position name through Afaroug@nascorporate.com or to HR Department All application should be submitted before the 15 Aug 2022. Only qualified and short listed candidates will be contacted