Duties and responsibilities:
- To uphold the brand value by ensuring high standards in all travel services and operations; attend to customers, inquiries, and provide descriptive literature pertaining to trips, excursions and events.
- Responsible to provide superior customer service to clients whether retail, government or corporate, using various electronic reservation and distribution channels (airline systems, OAG guides, websites, global distribution system) and segregate request accordingly (corporate, tours/trips or retail)
- Responsible to make all the necessary travel arrangements including airline reservation, fare quotations or holiday packages. group travel as required in compliance with client airlines rules and regulations
- Ensure complete information is relayed to customers about necessary documents during journey such as passport, visa, health and insurance requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time
- Maintain professional approach in offering and recommending alternative classes of travel, routes or carriers in case of non-availability, and effectively sell available choices and auxiliary products/services to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction
- Establish & maintain relationship with airline personnel, foreign agents, hotels, resorts and other tourism organizations
- Confirm schedule, accommodation requirements and any other amenities, and share pre-filled relevant documentation along with tickets to customers; arrange ticketing through exchange order from airlines without CIP (carrier identification plate), hotel vouchers and invoicing of all travel packages and incentive tours.
- Cross sell other services including baggage handling, meet & assist, lounge and any other specific request from customers.
- Carefully manage transaction via cash, debit card, credit card, foreign currency etc. and handle refunds, complicated re-issues, MCOs/LPO/FPOs, PTAs, re-calculation of fares based on itinerary changes, and do collections as required.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with existing/potential clients by communicating update on new products and services for maximizing sales opportunities
- Responsible for safety, quality of the function/ tasks and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and procedures of NAS and its client.
- Regular reporting to management team on any operational issues, staff performance evaluation and any other irregularities that may affect the safety, security or timeliness of operations
- Provide assistance as needed and perform other related duties as assigned by line manager