• Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
• Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
• Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
• Sweep and mop the floors.
• Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
• Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
• Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
• Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).