1. Program Implementation:
- Lead the planning and implementation of healthcare programs, including emergency medical care and nutrition services.
- Ensure the provision of high-quality healthcare services to conflict-affected populations.
- Recruit, train, and supervise healthcare staff, including doctors, nurses, and support personnel.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment for the healthcare team.
3. Partnership Coordination:
- Collaborate with local healthcare providers, NGOs, and relevant stakeholders to enhance program effectiveness.
- Coordinate referrals and healthcare delivery with partner organizations.
4. Emergency Response:
- Develop and implement emergency response plans to address immediate healthcare needs during conflict and crises.
- Ensure the availability of essential medical supplies and equipment.
5. Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish monitoring mechanisms to track healthcare program performance and impact.
- Prepare regular reports on program activities and outcomes.
6. Community Health systems strengthening:
- Implement community health education and awareness initiatives to promote preventive healthcare practices.
- Engage with communities to address healthcare concerns and priorities.
7. Quality Assurance:
- Ensure compliance with healthcare standards and protocols in line with international best practices.
- Conduct regular quality assessments and improvement measures.