Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Training in quantitative methodologies, including database management.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of a range of methods for monitoring, evaluation, and assessment to promote evidence-based learning.
- Demonstrated ability and understanding to design, commission, and manage assessment methodologies and techniques such as focus group discussions, key informant interviews, and observations to name a few.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize it for a range of different audiences.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with qualitative research techniques
- Advanced English proficiency
Education background: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Science, or relevant equivalent disciplines (development or social research preferably with a focus on monitoring and evaluation) or equivalent professional qualification
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
Advanced English proficiency
Fluency in Arabic and local languages
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRCí five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length: 12 months
Salary range: 1,026- 1,528 USD
Location: Gadarif State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 03/10/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org