Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Professional post-secondary diploma in relevant field required, bachelorís degree preferred.
- One to three years of experience working with an international partner, national NGO, or large private sector firm.
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded projects in the international development sector preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software systems, preferably Quickbooks.
- Experience in utilizing and developing financial management tools.
- Demonstrated financial, accounting, planning and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and good judgement.
- Be proactive, have strong prioritization skills, and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work with tact in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Arabic is required.
- Position open to Sudan nationals only.