Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02274
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||VAS Operation Specialist|
|Closing Date:||16 Jan 2017|
For Telecommunication Company in Sudan
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Assist to maintain multivendor VAS systems to ensure the stable running operation and support configuration request to support operator business requirement.
· Second line technical support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics
· Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
· Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again
· Escalate the trouble ticket to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
· Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for Service Provisioning
· Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning
· Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service Provisioning
· Prepare implement and rollback plan and call a review meeting for configuration request
· Fulfill the configuration plan for configuration request
· Record and report the process and final effect for configuration request
· Network resource utilization monitoring
· Traffic monitoring
· Traffic management/analysis
· Recommendation of the capacity expansion
· Fulfill the capacity expansion
· Health checks for daily, quarterly and yearly maintenance.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
· Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience and 1 year supervisor experience.
· Prefer experiences with multi vendor VAS product: Jinny, Opencode, Ericsson, Roamware, Tayana.
· Prefer experiences with multi VAS product: VAS Cloud, SMSC, MSDP, Roaming, USSD, RBT, MMSC, Collect Call, Voice SMS, ADC, and OTA.
· Be familiar with ITIL best practice.
· Multi-vendor VAS system day to day operation experience.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||